Township High School District 211 graduates received more than $64,000 in foundation scholarships last year. Don't miss your opportunity to obtain a District 211 Foundation Scholarship.
These scholarships are available to graduating seniors of High School District 211 high schools through the Township High School District 211 Foundation. Plan ahead. Scholarship applications are usually posted after the first of the year and are due in mid-March.
Please select your school listed below to see the scholarships available to students of that school.
James B. Conant High School
William Fremd High School
Hoffman Estates High School
Palatine High School
Schaumburg High School
Higgins Education Center
ALL SCHOLARSHIPS ARE NOW AVAILABLE IN GOOGLE FORMS.
The first page of each scholarship provides an overview, information, and requirements. To apply for scholarship(s), please follow the instructions below.
- Click on link for the scholarship.
- Login to your District 211 Student Gmail account.
- Follow the prompts to fill out the form. Note: there are a number of required fields.
- You can attach and upload files (transcript, essays, etc.) that may be prepared in advance.
- You can start an application, save it, and then return to complete it at a later time.
- When you complete the application, hit "submit."
Please be aware of all requirements and deadlines and take appropriate action.
Do you have additional question? Please contact the Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.