W-T Engineering Inc. is offering this scholarship to reach out to students interested in pursuing an engineering career. By lending financial support to students, we hope to influence future growth for engineering in our communities. We feel as a local business it is our responsibility to offer students the opportunity to increase their knowledge without worrying about financial matters. We look forward to helping students achieve their engineering goals.
Requirements for application:
- One graduating senior from either Conant, Hoffman Estates or Schaumburg High School
- Citizen of the United States
- Permanent resident of the State of Illinois
- Submission of an application and three essays
- Two letters of recommendation, one from a high school teacher and one from non-related character witness
- Must have been accepted into an accredited engineering department at a 4-year college or university
- Transcript including ACT and/or SAT Scores
- $1000 to be used for tuition and fees, and/or appropriate books and supplies
- The award check will be made payable to the scholarship recipient and the school they select. Students will be responsible for informing their counselor of the college or university they plan to attend.
Award: Two scholarships of $1000
Deadline for application: March 6, 2017
For more information and application forms, please contact the Student Services department at your High School.
Download Application Here
Posted on Wed, February 24, 2016
by LinksLite filed under